During the 23rd Edition of Offshore race Rome x 1 (for sailors), Rome x 2 and Rome x Tutti, the commercial activities of the nautical centre of Riva di Traiano will promote a variety of activities and events dedicated to the sea and the environment.
Throughout the port area will be, In addition, These Stands with nautical companies, artistic, cultural and sustainable mobility with various initiatives and commercial promotions.
Friday 8 April
- Dinner participating crews the regatta (also open to guests, by purchasing its coupon)
Saturday 9 April
- From 10:00 at 10:45 Presentation of safe – curated by COM94 Srl;
- From 11:00 at 12:00 Safety training for rowers open to all – curated by Traiana Nautica 91
- From 12:00 at 13:00 ARIMAR liferafts opening in water, trial jackets SPINLOCK with personnel l ʼ HARKEN – curated by Traiana Nautica 91
- Blue Bay Bar Restaurant serves fried in foil and prosecco
- Throughout the day you can also, for free:
– out on a sailboat – organized by the GranLasco
– try the bikes with pedal assistance Italwin – organized by the Lispi Srl
– experience a shiatsu massage – organized by the New Beyond The Sea
- At 17:00 Brefing for competitors and weather forecast – curated by Paul Saleh
Sunday 10 April
- From 10:00 the Master Emiliano Bertoni, engraver, will prints from matrices of copper, that will be given to the winners of the races, accompanied by a jazz duo – organised by the MC Art Gallery;
- Blue Bay Bar Restaurant offers baked fried and prosecco
- Hours 12:00 Start of Regatta ROMAx1, x 2, Xavier
- Sailing out to accompany the start of regatta – organized by the GranLasco.
Sunday 17 April
- Hours 12:00 Award ceremony Regatta organized by the Circolo Nautico Riva di Traiano
- During the day you can taste Wines Casal del Giglio.
- Throughout the period the following stands will also be present with various commercial promotions:
- Exhibition area System Yacht, dedicated to ʼ experience on board nautical gauges and works with GARMIN
- Exhibition area Italwin, with opportunity to try free bikes with pedal assistance by the Lispi Srl
- Shipbuilding in collaboration with the INTERNATIONAL proposals for great deals on dry dock
- Exhibition area Com94 srl with Marine Business, CA, Eurovinil
- Pier Paolo Calcagnini with HONDA engines
- Difference Clothing will be present with a stand of its own products
- Car Italy Web with exposure of their cars
- Exhibition area Traiana Nautica 91 with special boats and Rafts Arimar, Steiner Binoculars, Musto, SPINLOCK, try Magic PAD
- Presence cou stand of Museum of the sea and ancient navigation
Special thanks for their participation in associated companies:
We thank the companies guests:
2 thoughts to “Riva di Traiano in Party 8-17 April 2016”
And’ can subscribe to regatta.
What should I do?
Fabrizio del Franco
You can directly contact the CNRT from here:
or contact the direction of the PTRT from here:
Comments are closed.